Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Nice to Meet You! :)

I forgot to talk about myself. In hindsight this should have been my first post but I was a little excited over tinkering with blog making and I forgot. Sorry about that. My name is Dimas Jimenez but I go by DJ because it sounds cool and because people can't pronounce my name. I'm a college student in Texas' Lonestar College (http://www.lonestar.edu/) in the US. I'm studying to get into graphic design and I hope to work for comics or character design for video games. I created this blog with no particular topic in mind hence the title. I will just fill it up with things that interest me for one reason or other. I generally love nerdy things like video games and comic related things among other interests but I will also be putting things from the news sometimes. Some hobbies of mine are drawing, reading, cooking, playing games, and listening to music. Right now I'm just testing the waters with this blog to see if I continue this or not but it's been cool to mess around with it so who knows. That's a little about me and I'd like to thank you for checking my blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment